On 22/11/2018 Marcus wrote:
Am 22.11.18 um 21:10 schrieb Mechtilde:
I want to use home.apache.org/~mechtilde to upload testbuilds of
openoffice and some work for translation

Please create the director which I need to connect.

I uploaded my public ssh key to id.apache.org

I think you wanted to write to Infra, right? This server is not under our hat. ;-)

There is no need for Infra. Mechtilde, just connect via SFTP to home.apache.org using your key and put your stuff in a directory named public_html in your home. Set permissions properly and there is nothing else to do. Everything will be available under https://home.apache.org/~mechtilde/

Regards,
  Andrea.