I like the update. I am puzzled by the three different Download
buttons/links. The one at the top right says Download, there is a central
one for Download For Windows, and a small link under that that says Other
Platforms. All three lead to the standard download page where the OS is
detected automatically. On this Linux Mint system I am using, the Download
For Windows button results in me being offered the Linux 64 bit RPM (RPM is
the wrong choice, but that is a different problem). Why is the button
labeled as a Windows download?
Please keep this effort going!
Francis