Hi -

Further status and plan.

The remaining issues involve phpBB 3.0.9 use of a function deprecated in php 5
and absent in php 7.

(0) Given information requested in the last email.

Tomorrow -

(1) Attempt to use newest phpBB 3.2.4 which works with php 7. I’ve examined the
code and it looks right.

(2) If (1) is difficult then we will downgrade to php 5.

(3) Sync up from current forums.

(4) Add warning about migration downtime to current production.

(5) Create a blocking httpd configuration for during the migration

Wednesday

(6) Request community testing

Friday

(7) Perform migration.