Hi Peter,

Thanks for your questions, see my answers below

Why do you believe I love to spend 40 Minutes on your interview, instead of
working on OpenOffice?

My research aim at understanding what can we learn from open source.
OppenOffice is an exceptionally successful software. It worth studying
scientifically.

What has your studies on the OpenOffice Community reviled so far?

I haven’t started yet. I’m contacting people to collect information

How many participants do you expect?

5 participants.

Have you asked other Projects too?

Yes, my PhD study covers 4 projects

What is your thesis that you try to follow? What answers will your work give to
the OpenSource Community?

My thesis tries to answer why open source software is good quality?

Hopefully an understanding of their strength and capabilities.

Why do you believe will be the result of your interview?

I do not understand this question.

What difference makes the anonymous participation?

It’s good for people to know. The aim is to protect their identity

I think your work is non beneficial towards the project or open source.

My work celebrate the success of open source.

Also I am not sure which value your work has in total.

That’s up to the wider community to judge.

IMHO the right way is to ask through the mailing list. I looped them in. If
there are enough supporters, I make time.

I thought to approach people individually.

Kind regards

Adam Alami
PhD Fellow

IT UNIVERSITY OF COPENHAGEN