Hello,

all best wishes and a good start for a new year with Apache OpenOffice.

I used the time to improve the translation process. This means I took
the recent code for the templates file and synced t with the files on
Pootle (https://translate.apache.org)

I need some time more to do the last improvements and fix a bug with the
syncronisation. so some teams have to wait till tomorrow to continue the
translation.

I also prepared two slides to visualize the process. You can find them
under https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_from_4.2.

You can click on the picture to get a larger one. Fell free to ask what
you don't understand. a description will follow ASAP.

When a language project reaches 100 % UI (and HELP) I will intergrate it
into trunk so a build can be produced.

My opion is to create a new template from code when we start with the
branch 4.2.

Regards

--
Mechtilde Stehmann