On 01.03.19 23:53, Marcus wrote:

> depends on how many time you want to invest and how many developers
> are with you. I've always understood that you haven't much time for
> developing. ;-)

I always did a lot of talking, since I felt it is necessary. I still
believe we should do more talking. But I came originally to support
development and not to do the managing talking stuff.

So I try now to grow more to the development part, and do less talking,
managing. Maybe some of you need todo more talking then. ;)

> But in any case I strongly recommend not to merge back to trunk any
> code that hasn't seen very detailed testing.
> When you have code that you don't know how to test (e.g., because any
> other hardware/software is needed that you don't have), then please
> don't touch this code.

sure, I agree with you if we talk about commits. I reserve the right to
break my copy as much as I want. ;)