Mechtilde,

thanks, but that was not my intention.

GSIcheck was (as far as I know) a separate program, version 1.9.0 being the last I think, and was zipped and hosted on the ooo.services.

That services are dead and there is no way to obtain the packed program I'm afraid.

So I was actually looking for someone who still had the zipped program.

Or is it obtainable from wthout the build environment (not really a techie this one so  :-(  )

I would like to have it again to perform some tests on translations in Pootle to look for warnings/errors

--
DiGro