On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 5:08 AM Mike Kuldayev <
academ...@enlightiumacademy.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm working in an online school and our teachers frequently encourage
> their students to download Open Office for free from your homepage.
> Recently, I've got wind that Open Office might be going away

Not, as far as I am concerned. Voting on next 4.1.7 version release just
completed ;-)

> and/or students won't be able to download it for free in the near future.

Also, absolutely false. As a matter of fact AOO seems going on so strong
that commercial (i.e., Microsoft) and open source alternatives (i.e.,
LibreOffice) are suspected of disseminating fear, uncertainty, and doubt
(FUD) against Apache Open Office (AOO).

> So, I just wanted to follow up with you to see if that's truly the case or
> just empty rumor?
>
> Thank you much,
>
> MK
>
> *Mike Kuldayev*
>
> History Department Head & AP/CC Teacher
>
> *_______*
>
> *P:* 509-319-2402 *F:* 888-317-6571
>

> academ...@enlightiumacademy.com
>
> www.enlightiumacademy.com

> The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential.
> It is intended solely for the use of the named recipient. If you are not
> the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
> copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is
> strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please notify
> the sender immediately. Thank you.

> *Enlightium Academy Disclaimer*

Best Professional Regards.
--