Sadly a picture as such is currently of no use. The picture has 1200 objects.
Most of them pointers from one Modul to another. And there are still errors or
modules are duplicated. Draw has some flaws for this use case. But I already
learned what we need to improve in Draw.
The map is still work in progress. But I would like to share it in this early
stage.

Confluence has the advantage that it versions the document. That would make it
easier to maintain. Does mwiki also version the code?

Hmm maybe we could move the contents of other picture already on Confluence in
this document so you would obtain a document that contains all pictures. From
the good ones we can the create pictures as links.