On 25/11/2019 Pedro Lino wrote:
Can anyone fix this please?

Fixed at

https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice

It is a known issue that Marco's releases trigger the built-in anti-spam filter, possibly because the extension description contains a link to a personal project of his, unrelated to OpenOffice (even if it is a good complement to the extension).

The best solution I could offer (and I already offered) is to make Marco a site moderator so that he can re-publish the extension if the anti-spam filter is triggered by a new release. Otherwise I guess that removing links from the extension (and release) description could help.

Regards,
  Andrea.