Am 03.12.19 um 20:30 schrieb Dave Fisher:

>> On Dec 3, 2019, at 11:07 AM, Mechtilde <o...@mechtilde.de> wrote:
>>
>> Hello
>>
>> Am 24.11.19 um 15:05 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
>>> +1, can we order something like this through ASFchannels?
>> Is thre any progross on the "ASFchannels"?
> No one has submitted a proposal. What exactly is being requested? How many
> Euros and for what?

Since we didn't even discuss my first proposal, I will do another one:

https://www.notebooksbilliger.de/lenovo+thinkcentre+m625q+tiny+10tf002mge
https://www.notebooksbilliger.de/lenovo+thinkcentre+tiny+in+one+22+gen3+384816

That would be a complete system for about 500 Euro.

The PC is detachable from the TFT, so it can be taken to Hotel during
the nights.

Regards,

   Matthias