On 1/26/20 11:01 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
On 25/01/2020 Matthias Seidel wrote:
In main/external_deps.lst we define
https://sourceforge.net/projects/oooextras.mirror/files/ as fallback for
a lot of files.
However, most of them were never uploaded (after updating the
dependencies in source).
Can someone with the appropriate rights please do so?

After some realignment, I was now able to get a copy of the existing files via rsync and I confirm I have enough privileges to add new ones, together with other people listed at

https://sourceforge.net/mirror/oooextras/_members/

I've only added the latest file (curl 7.66) for the time being.

What do we want to reach? Shall I, for example, go through all changes to external_deps.lst across all AOO41x branches (and their history) so that we can ensure that we can bootstrap any old 4.1.x versions and intermediate states of code?

Regards,
  Andrea.

Just a quick FYI. My id, "kschenk", is listed as "developer" but I no longer seem to have access to site capablities which let me delete or add files near as I can determine although at one time I COULD do this. Could be my browser settings I don't know. Fro the time being maybe only admins can make these kinds of changes.

-- Kay