On 2/6/20 12:16 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:

Hi Kay,

Am 06.02.20 um 21:12 schrieb Kay Schenk:

Hello all--

The information on obtaining and using source code is outdated on the project site --

https://openoffice.apache.org/source.html

Oh yes, this is very much needed. Thanks for taking that task!

I've made changes and attached the .html conversion of my changed .mdtext file here. This is not committed yet.

Unfortunately attachments are stripped on the mailing list.
Can you provide it through some other way?

Regards,

   Matthias

Hi Matthias --

Try here:

http://home.apache.org/~kschenk/AOO_project_site/source.html

I would appreciate some feedback before I commit this. Thanks.

Kay