On 2/16/2020 4:31 PM, Keith N. McKenna wrote:
On 2/15/2020 4:06 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
<s

nip>
(As you may remember, we wrote about that and I sent you a Dropbox
link where you can download it from)

Regards,

    Matthias

Matthias;
  If you still have that link i can put it into the wiki. I am also more
than willing to help to restructure the Build Guide. It may be best to
start a new thread devoted to just that where all can share ideas on
how to do that.

Are there any legal/copyright issues with supplying Microsoft software that way?

What would it take to get to use current software, removing the issue?

I agree about a thread for discussing the structure of the Build Guide.