Just download the 4.5 files (no sdk, just the main application w/en_us )
Did a parallel install on Ubuntu 18.04 KDE/Plasma
Install went fine.
Ran a couple of largish writer files into it, did a little light editing -
no problems.
Created a quick small Impress file (no animation) and no problems.
Installed Oracle Report Builder extension - ran a couple of example dbs
with macro controlled report generation - no problems.
Calc; made a quick little spread sheet with a graph, really simple - no
problems.
Then I opened an .xls file I use for testing calculations performance and
ran into a bit of an issue.
Compared to 4.1.6 the file required noticeably more time to load compared
to 4.1.6 (2 sheets, data sheet has 18,048 rows of data)
Forced a recalculation of the full sheet and here version 4.5 was much
worse performance wise over the 4.1.6 version.
4.1.6 takes just a tad but less then 4 minutes to finish and 4.5 took over
6 minutes.

Anyway, hope that feedback helps.

Best wishes,

Drew