On 08/03/2020 Matthias Seidel wrote:
A while ago Infra did some maintenance on home.apache.org
Now my upload speed is incredibly slow, it would take me more than 22
hours to upload my Windows test builds...
Can anyone confirm that or is it a problem on my side?

It is quite fast for me.

$ dd if=/dev/urandom of=1g.bin count=1024 bs=1048576
(to generate a 1G file that cannot be compressed effectively, as compression would influence results)

$ time scp 1g.bin home.apache.org:
1g.bin 100% 1024MB  21.0MB/s   00:48

real    0m57,325s
user    0m2,634s
sys     0m3,222s

So I can upload 1G in a bit less than 1 minute, which means that the Windows builds should upload in much less than one hour.

(for those running the test: to avoid annoying Infra, please delete the uploaded file after the test)

Regards,
  Andrea.