Hi All,

I'm working on using Ant to build javadocs and package Java sources of some of the UNO libs. I need to include a version number in the name of the jar file like "jurt-4.5.0-javadoc.jar"
so I'd like to set a version property in main/ant.properties to use.

I haven't been able to find where the 4.5.0 version string is obtained that is used throughout the build.
Is it derived from the UPD=450 environment variable or another way?

From what I can tell:

1. RSCVERSION=450 is originally set in main/solenv/inc/minor.mk
2. main/configure.ac sets UPD from main/solenv/inc/minor.mk
3. ant.properties is created by main/set_soenv (set_soenv.in) that uses the UPD var.

But I'm at a dead end on the conversion of 4.5.0 from 450 if that's where it comes from.

I don't want to make an assumption of single digits for major.minor.maintenance unless that's the case.

Thanks,
Carl