Congratulations Carl, and thank you for volunteering to be the new chair of AOO.

We all really appreciate your work here at AOO!

Best,

Kay

On 3/21/20 6:45 AM, Carl Marcum wrote:
Thanks Marcus,

I appreciate the support of the PMC and the Board.
I'm lucky to have so many former Chairs still active and some not so that have reached out to offer support.

I'll do my best.

Best regards,
Carl