Hello,

And what is the concrete problem?

You can download Apache OpenOffice here, by first selecting operating system,
language and version and then clicking on "Download full installation":
http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html

> I do not
> know what burning a CD means.

In what context?

If you (above mentioned download) execute the above mentioned download, you
will receive (for MS Windows) a *.exe (e.g.
Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.7_Win_x86_install_en.exe), which you can unpack and burn
on CD. Then you can start setup.exe from the CD.
But you don't need all this, you can use drekt
Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.7_Win_x86_install_en.exe to install.

> It would be nice to order a CD-ROM with
> OpenOffice on the CD

In Germany you can get CDs with Apache OpenOffice in electronics stores, for
example here(*):
https://www.mediamarkt.de/de/product/_openoffice-4-1-6-standard-vollversion-1-lizenz-2518028.html

or, on request, at the ProOO-Box (honorary, by community members):
http://prooo-box.org/

or at CD/DVD mail order companies, e.g (*):
https://www.robbicom.de/?cat=c3_Office-Office.html

All these offers are in German, I don't know anything about
international/English speaking sources for AOO CDs.

greetings,
Jörg

(*)
Sorry for the advertising, I think just a look at the practice is informative.