Hi All,

There are quite a few pages in the developer guide that display as blank.
I believe this problem goes back to an upgrade that was done to the wiki.

After some recent testing I believe the issue is with a custom plugin of ours referred to as IDLTags. This plugin uses tags in the wiki like <idlmodule> and <idlm> to generate links back to the IDL documentation.

There was a page for it but it was removed in 2012 so I can't find more information on it.
I have no idea where the code for it is.

As this issue has a few birthdays now I propose a workaround to edit the affected pages and replace these tags with hard links to the IDL documentation.

We could comment the changes with [IDL WORKAROUND] or something so we could find them when the plugin problem is resolved.

If this seems reasonable I'll seek lazy consensus after this.

Thanks,
Carl