Awesome! :-)

Am 14.05.20 um 16:28 schrieb Carl Marcum:

On 5/14/20 2:48 AM, Peter Kovacs wrote:
Hello

I discuss off list with a Jyotirmoy Singh, who is interested to help on OpenOffice. I do it off list because I do not have much hope if on list will do any difference on the outcome.

since we go back and force what he could do I created a new list of Points that are on my mind, and I have added Names to it, who is currently maybe on the topic or knows something on it.

I abused a page Kay started some years back just because my old List has now a little other focus, and I found the topic more general fitting.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Improvement

I will probably change it somehow again. Maybe work a bit to get it in more shape. Move things to Bugzilla, and link it to overview Pages or similar. I do not know. Currrently it has been a quick mind dumb.

If one has a better Idea for presentation feel free to try to improve the list.

Points missing can be added. No Issue. Feel free.

All the Best

Peter

Hi Peter,

I've adding something I'm working on to end.

Thanks,
Carl