Power, including the PMC, should be used responsibly. Personal sympathies are
not a good signpost; performance alone should count.

These things are also a very simple question of the sense of justice and where
performance is no longer judged fairly, our project AOO suffers.

And there should be no doubt:
Detlef undoubtedly deserves to be a committer, only others have that to the
same degree. And whoever apparently excludes these others from it(*), makes his
opinion clear.

(*)
Or were others also asked and refused?
(I had already asked Peter this question.)

Jörg