Hi Matthias

> On 07/10/2020 10:36 PM Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de> wrote:

> Am 10.07.20 um 23:28 schrieb Pedro Lino:
> > There are some issues with some of the Sourceforge mirrors.
> I often see our buildbots fail because they can't bootstrap from a
> SourceForge mirror.
> Did you recognize specific mirrors?

Yes. Two of them (DEAC and JZT KFT) fail and are frequently in a loop and until
it switches to one of the good ones you can't download anything. When you are
on the browser that is not a problem because you can manually switch to a good
one but in bootstrap I have been stuck for a full day...

Thank you for the link to the download server (I usually use archive because it
has all the versions ;) )

Regards,
Pedro