Hi  Matthias, Pedro

@Matthias

>  BTW: You personally found that problem
> and we had a long discussion  about it.
> I only found the Bugzilla issue afterwards... ;-)

Now I remember. One of those cases falling under § 20 StGB (on my part). ;-)
Thank you!

What Pedro pointed out  is exactly my concern.
In screenshots on the left and on the right, the "Default" is checked. Yet
spin field control is enabled/disabled.
I find it slightly inconsistent, though it may be convenient in terms of
UX.
(Similar inconsistency one can observe when playing with the Find toolbar
in AOO Writer).

Regards,
Czesław