Same for me with your files.
I tried with some of my own files, same issue (.ods and .odt). It seems to apply to many of my files, maybe all of them. When I try to save as, I get an Error saving the document... But seems to save anyway. If I open that new file, I still get the general error message but loads fine. Then it saves OK but still gives the error message when loaded.
On my xubuntu 20.04 64bit system.
.odg and .odp open file.

Hagar