Hello all,

I get a build error on my Ubuntu Machine:

Multi Platform Enabled Edition
dmake:  Error: -- `FormWizard_1.png' not found, and can't be made

1 module(s):
        extras
need(s) to be rebuilt

Reason(s):

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /home/legine/workspace/AOO/gitbox/main/extras/source/templates/wizard/bitmap

When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build by running:

        build --all:extras

The file exist in trunk but not in 4.1.8.

git status does not give me any hint of a left over from trunk. I also copied a 4.18 zip download from Github in my working directory, and git shows no diffs.

Has anyone encountered this issue? Jim?

Thanks