On 13/10/2020 Peter Kovacs wrote:
The switch SYSTEM_STDLIBS will decide if the systemlib used is packaged into the delivery or not.
For me this option is most likely to cause Issues.

I've rebuilt with options closer to the one Jim posted and I still don't see the problem with my builds.

New builds and config.log are available at
https://home.apache.org/~pescetti/openoffice-4.1.8-rc2/
in the "pescetti-2" folder and they will identify as "pescetti-2" in the About dialog, to differentiate from the earlier ones now moved to "pescetti-1" (and "abcde12345" in the About dialog).

My results:
- Jim's RC2: General error
- pescetti-1 build (About dialog: "abcde12345"): No error
- pescetti-2 build (About dialog: "pescetti-2"): No error

So, even if the file size of the "pescetti-2" builds is much different from the "pescetti-1" builds, it looks like the config options didn't influence the outcome.

Regards,
  Andrea.