Hi!  As Peter said, it seems unlikely this branch of OpenOffice.org will be
enhanced with the ability to write .DOCX format. However, another branch
has added this capability and offers all the other convenient options you
mention as well. You can get it from our "sister" community at
https://libreoffice.org/download

Cheers

Simon