Hi,

Am 21.10.20 um 02:52 schrieb Delio Orozco Gonzalez:
> Hello everyone:
>
> Test with two PC:
>
> CPU: Core 2 Duo and Quad Core
> RAM: 4 Gbyte in both PC
> SO: Debian 9 and Debian 10
>
> When I open a odt document made by a current version of LibreOffice, for
> example, 7.0.2, swriter say:
>
> "This document was created by a newer version of OpenOffice. It may contain
> features not supported by your current version.

Can you make such a document available (DropBox, etc.)?

I think LO has now ODF 1.3 set as default. The message box is a bit
misleading, the wording is from times when LO didn't exist. ;-)

> Click 'Update Now..' to run online update and get latest version of
> OpenOffice'; then, when I execute the button Update Now... and not can't
> access and close the window, appear other windows with de message "General
> error", nevertheless at close the dialog the document is opened. That
> situation is the same if press button "Later"
That should be fixed in the release, but it would be interesting to test
it again.

> In other moment, if the document was make with a version older, then only
> appear the message "General error" , and at close the window the document is
> opened.
>
> When I create a odt document called "Test" and I will save it for first time;
> swriter say: "Error saving the document Test: General Error; however the
> document is saved. To open this same document appears a dialog box that say:
> "General error", but the document it's open.
That's the bug we are working on to be fixed.

> Whe I insert a png picture and it is reduced by the mouse, there is loss of
> quality in the image.

That would be worth another thread. By "loss of quality" you mean on
screen or when printed?

Regards,

   Matthias