Hi Czesław,

Am 26.10.20 um 18:44 schrieb Czesław Wolański:
> Hi Matthias
>
> I didn't manage to try the Wiki Publisher extension in real action - lack
> of time... (and probably I need an account).
Yes, you need an account, either for AOO Wiki or any other Wiki.
> However I spotted some minor "issues". Hope someone will find the time to
> look at them.

I will have a look...

> PDF file can be downloaded from the following link:
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lDtzi1HJA_01HXSDCyU01RsB0LPGlgep/view?usp=sharing

This is the first version that ever did work for me.
Most probably because of a lot of components (incl. OpenSSL) being
updated in AOO 4.1.8.

I will do further refinements in AOO419, when we branch.

Regards,

   Matthias