On  1 Nov, Pedro Lino wrote:
> Hi Don
>
>> On 11/01/2020 5:55 PM Don Lewis <truck...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> What about AOO418?
>
> Apparently this issue only happened with my own build. It does not occur with
> the official 418 RC3 build compiled by Jim
> (I mentioned this in a previous email)
>
> So there is no need to worry about branch 418, only 42x and trunk.
>
> I will test this tomorrow and report back.

I think it depends on the configure options.  Either of this will cause
the gconf library to end up in the core01 package:
  --enable-gconf --enable-gnome-vfs --enable-lockdown
  --enable-gconf --enable-gio

i think --enable-gconf and --enable-gnome-vfs are defaulted to on in
AOO418, but --enable-lockdown is not.  I haven't looked at the official
build script to see what options are set there.