Am 04.11.20 um 00:04 schrieb Dave Fisher:
Wait a bit more.

On Nov 3, 2020, at 2:56 PM, Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de> wrote:

Am 03.11.20 um 22:57 schrieb Dave Fisher:
Current status in line!
On Nov 2, 2020, at 10:45 AM, Jim Jagielski <j...@jagunet.com> wrote:

Dave, your work in this migration is greatly, greatly, appreciated      !
Thank you very much.

thank you very much for this big effort. Even when I can see the countless
commits you have done until now, I can only roughly imagine how big and
invaluable this work is.