> On Nov 17, 2020, at 11:26 AM, Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Dave,

And on www.openoffice.org/product we have icons next to:
- [Writer](writer.html "Wordprocessor") a word processor you can use for
    anything from writing a quick letter to producing an entire book.
  - [Calc](calc.html "Spreadsheet") a powerful spreadsheet with all the tools
    you need to calculate, analyze, and present your data in numerical reports
    or sizzling graphics.
  - [Impress](impress.html "Presentation program") the fastest, most powerful
    way to create effective multimedia presentations.
  - [Draw](draw.html "Vector drawing tool") lets you produce everything from
    simple diagrams to dynamic 3D illustrations.
  - [Base](base.html "Database") lets you manipulate databases seamlessly.
    Create and modify tables, forms, queries, and reports, all from within
    Apache OpenOffice.
  - [Math](math.html "Mathematical function creator") lets you create
    mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing
    your formulas into the equation editor.
It looks like these descriptions need some editing to more consistently tie the
document type with the window type.

Regards,
Dave