On 17/11/2020 Marcos Delgado wrote:
Hello, I am in charge of the list and I want to remove it. 99% of
emails are spam. And I see no case to continue maintaining it.

Who are the other moderators of that list?

Would you be fine with converting it to a "subscription required" list, i.e., any time a non-member posts to the list the message is rejected with a notice to the sender that she must subscribe to post?

I'm asking since this approach reduces moderation activity to a minimum and it allows to keep the list alive even if traffic is occasional, so we wouldn't do any disservice to users. We might have other lists in the same situation.

Note: I assume that "99% spam" means: out of all the e-mails that are delivered to moderators for approval, 99% is spam. If you mean that 99% of the e-mails that reach the list audience is spam, then it's a different issue.

Regards,
  Andrea.