On 12/8/20 1:26 PM, Dick Groskamp wrote:

On 2020/12/08 13:56:41, "r_muell...@web.de" <r_muell...@web.de> wrote:
Fwd: Broken_Link:
"https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Basic/Accessing_Libraries_from_Basic"-rm201208-

Betreff: Broken_Link:
"https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Basic/Accessing_Libraries_from_Basic";
Datum: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 14:47:15 +0100
Von: r_muell...@web.de <r_muell...@web.de>
An: info...@wikimedia.org
Kopie (CC): r_muell...@web.de

Unter anderen ist in der "Open Office"-Dokumentation
der nachfolgend Link nicht erreichbar (Link not reachable):

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Basic/Accessing_Libraries_from_Basic

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Reinhard Müller
r_muell...@web.de

I fixed it. It should be accessible now.

Seems that the IDLTags extension in MediaWiki partially functions.
tags <idl> do work.
tags <idlm>  don't work (changed to normal link)
tags <idlmodule> don't work. (changed to normal link)

I walked through the Developers Guide and all seems to be accessible now.
I will check once again tomorrow

There are still hundreds of broken pages in the dev guide.
Yes it seems to be idls and ildm tags.

There is a new upgraded VM setup for the wiki waiting to get changed to but I had hoped to look into before it get switched over. But I have had limited time and I haven't been able to do any testing with it since the URL is being redirected.
I don't know anything about MediaWiki extensions, yet anyway :)

The Infra ticket for our VM is [1].

The only place I know where the code is in the current wiki under:
extensions/OOoIDLtags/OOoIDLtags.php

Best regards,
Carl