Hi Matthias,

On 12/11/20 7:50 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
Hi Carl,

Am 12.12.20 um 00:30 schrieb Carl Marcum:
So the file is owned by Andrea and I can't edit it.

I have posted the update and the file location to sysadmin@ list
because someone needs sudo to write to it which I don't have ;)
Can someone grant me sudo or update the file?
I asked for access a long time ago... I still have 3 updated graphics
for the Wiki.

I have shell access but not enough rights to do modify the file.

Andrea may have rights since it's his file.

I could commit them to our new mwiki repo, but there is no branch at the
moment.

I saw the new repo but I didn't see files.

I'll check back tomorrow.

Regards,

    Matthias

Thanks,