Am 16.12.20 um 23:34 schrieb Pedro Lino:

On 12/16/2020 7:49 PM Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de> wrote:

IMHO a bit too much effort for just a little value add. I can insert the
comment without the mail address. It can be easily found out anyway.

Why is it necessary to remove the mail address? It is a public email, it is
mentioned many times on this mailing list which is also public...

Am I missing something?

I think even today botsare programmed to trawl websites for mail addresses they can use to send spam mails. I would hope to prevent this problem a bit with this. But maybe it's just a drop in the ocean. ;-)

But sure, we can also leave the address in the comment. However, first I would ask ComDev what they prefer.

Marcus