Hi all,

In case you missed it, two new repos were created on GitHub:

https://github.com/apache/openoffice-mwiki
https://github.com/apache/openoffice-forums

Additionally I asked Infra to delete openoffice-mwiki-ext:

We also wanted to open another repo (openoffice-devtools). Since we need
to migrate the data from SVN (incl. history) I would be happy to hand
that over to someone else.

Volunteers?

Regards,

   Matthias