imho:
I am afraid that with the method "lazy consensus" everyone can object without
having to give a reason, and I am afraid that if the objection is upheld then
"lazy consensus" has failed and we must have to take a formal vote.

In any case, in the rules of "lazy consensus" there is no other way to
neutralize the opposition, because the possibility of counterproposals is
purely voluntary and not mandatory:
https://community.apache.org/committers/lazyConsensus.html

Any other opinions?

Jörg