OK, I want to give _my_ definition of archive:

I personally already own an archive of the OO web pages and wiki in the form of
a static copy using HTTrack (http://www.httrack.com/).
That would be what I would call "archive", because a static copy of the pages
is actually enough for me.

However, using HTTrack, for various reasons, does not produce a perfect copy in
practice. I suppose it would make more sense to make a direct copy of the
sources of the website and the wiki, but I personally don't know how to do
that.

Jörg