Hi,

Am 30.12.20 um 07:21 schrieb Cheam Vanthea:
> Dear Sur
>
> The Open Office not yet have new file for install on MacBook new chip M1,
> macOS Big Sur. Should you be conform for This project for all of us whom that
> like and alway us this program.

While there is no ARM version of AOO (yet) I can confirm that the Intel
version installs and runs fine on M1 processors with Big Sur. Apple took
care of that with a technique called "Rosetta 2"

Just download and install the mac version of AOO as usual.

But be aware that there is a problem with opening some files (e.g. docx)
on Big Sur with AOO 4.1.8. We are working on a solution.
Give us some time, we are all volunteers, working "pro bono".

Regards,

   Matthias