Sent from my iPhone

>>> I like the model used by Mozilla here:
>>>
>>> https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Archive/Web/Browser_Detection_and_Cross_Browser_Support
>>>
>>> Header " *This is an archived page.* It's not actively maintained."
>>>
>>> Blurb: " *Warning:* *The content of this article may be out of date.* This
>>> article was written in 2003"
>> I like that approach.
>>
>> I’ll work to support it.
>
> I can work with this too. However currently you can select one or the other
> for all our pages.
>
> In the discussion we have to go through each page and decide what we do with
> this page. I do not believe there is any way to get around the principle.
>
> That is why I would like to have a basic concept that we can apply. And the
> concept should encourage work and not block it. In this context this seems
> like a fair approach

The two websites are in a Git repository and changes can be reverted. There is
no need to be concerned about mistakes.

MediaWiki pages track versions. I think (but need confirmation) that as long as
pages are not moved or deleted that changes can be reverted.

I fail to see a need to officially archive separately when our tools already
fill this need.

Plus, the Way Back Machine - web.archive.org is crawling our websites since
2011.

Regards,
Dave