Hi,

Am 18.01.21 um 18:33 schrieb Marcus:
> Am 18.01.21 um 04:01 schrieb Steve Lubbs:
>> To begin with the use of the phrase "third-party port" in this
>> context indicates to me that a coding/testing activity is required to
>> support the target of the port which is not being done by the AOO
>> project.
>>
>> Here are the statements on the page (that may need to be modified)
>> that indicate to me that the AOO project does not currently support
>> OS2. Bolded, underlined, and in red.
>>
>> [...]
>
> interesting, I've never thought that the level of support needs a more
> detailed explaination.
>
> I'll think about the suggested changes and would do it in a few days
> or next weekend.

OS/2 code is part of our official source. So is FreeBSD code...
And despite not having a release for ARM chips it is part of our code base.

Maybe the wording of the page can be enhanced, but we should *never*
delete a single line of code that is helpful for others to build
OpenOffice on their preferred platform.

In fact this may be the main difference to "other" office suites, that
are only driven by commercial interest.

Matthias