This issue has been resolved by generating a new user profile, as described
from
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Handling_the_OpenOffice.org_User_Profile
________________________________
From: Michael Rooney <rooney.m...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, 26 February 2021 8:29 AM
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org <dev@openoffice.apache.org>
Subject: Colour Printing

Good afternoon:

I have an issue that I hope you can help me with. It is as follows:

1) I am operating on *Windows 10*. I only use *Open Office 4.1.5*. My
computer is a home computer (Lenovo). I do not have MS Office and have for
several years happily used only Open Office for all my document preparation
needs.

2) When I *receive* colour documents I am able to print them in colour. I
am also able to print pictures in colour.

3) However, when I attempt to print* colour *documents that *I create
*utilizing
Open Office 4.1.5 they will only print in black and white even though I
instruct the printer to print the document in colour.

My printer is  *EPSON ET-2720* (Driver type: Type 3 - User Mode; Driver
version: 2.60.1.0) . I contacted Epson technical support and after running
a series of tests they advised me that the problem does not rest with my
Epson printer but must be a glitch in the Open Office programme and
suggested that I contact Open Office to have it resolved. Hence, I am
writing to you.

I am not very computer savvy and so I hope that you can help me to resolve
this issue as I am at a total loss. Many thanks.

Warm regards,

Michael