Where does the help file come from, it seems to be here
(/aoo-4.1.9/main/helpcontent2/source/text/) in 4.1.9...

Okay... Location is same in trunk (helpcontent2/source/text) ..

asf - Revision 1887653:

Looking in main/helpcontent2/source/text/swriter/guide/background.xhp

Line 55 - CORRECT

Line 67 - INCORRECT (requires updating)
<paragraph xml-lang="en-US" id="par_id3151245" role="listitem" l10n="U"
oldref="10">On the <emph>Area</emph> tab page, select the background color or a
background graphic.</paragraph>

Line 81 - CORRECT

--end--

Looking in main/helpcontent2/source/text/shared/guide/background.xhp

Line 55 - INCORRECT (requires updating)
 <paragraph xml-lang="en-US" id="par_id3149581" role="listitem" l10n="U"
oldref="26">On the <emph>Area</emph> tab page, select a background color or a
background graphic.</paragraph>

--end--

Cannot find origins of "Defining Graphics or Colors in the Background of Pages
(Watermark)" - Also requires updating
The page "Defining Graphics or Colors in the Background of Pages (Watermark)"
then links to "Background tab page"

Cannot find origins of "Background tab page" - Also requires updating
referencing "Background" instead of "Area" under the "To access this command...
" subheading.

:)

Conclusion: Some cases of "<emph>Background</emph> tab" needs to be updated to
"<emph>Area</emph> tab" to be correct. Some of the format windows use "Area"
instead of "Background", so the help documentation does not relate with the
name of the tabs.

In my case, on my 4.5.0 version;
Paragraph uses "Area"
Page uses "Area"