I can't tell you specific things specifically, because I don't save links to
corresponding statements from users.

My assessment of the topic comes from the situation that I do 15-20 hours of
voluntary support for AOO week after week, primarily in the forum
http://de.openoffice.info and on users...@openoffice.apache.org.

greetings,
Jörg