Hi Rick,

On 4/19/21 8:59 PM, Rick Van Camp wrote:
Hello,

The information I read on the "Spreadsheet Project" does not appear to be
correct as it regards the solver. Where, or whom can I learn more about
this project?It appears Oracle has, or had something to do with this but no
one can really determine anything regarding any aspect of "Solver" from the
information on the webpage.
Can you tell us what page you refer to.  We have many websites and wikis for the project.

A good place to start is our project website [1].
Oracle donated OpenOffice.org to the ASF and became Apache OpenOffice.

We are a group of volunteers that maintain and release the software, maintain the infrastructure, support users, etc.

The Solver you mentioned may refer to the output directory structure created when building the office source. There was a time when this was provided in a tarball but that was before my time.
I found this 20 year old page on our user site here [2].

[1] https://openoffice.apache.org/
[2] http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/solver.html

Best regards,
Carl