Hello Marcus

Thanks for your prompt reply.

We also have a ‘Close’ button in our document and this now also gives the same
warning.   The 'Reload' button is used regularly through the day as there is
more than one person editing the document.   We would certainly appreciate
being able to switch off this warning.

Thanks again.

Regards
Keith Shelton