Dear All,

I am attempting to build AOO using Visual Studio 2015.

While I am very far from being done, I need to take a ``heavy''
decision with respect to include and library paths.

Apparently, VS 2015 is relying on _environment variables_ such as:
 - INCLUDE listing the paths in which to search for header files [1];
 - LIB for listing the patch in which to search for libraries [2].

It looks like that the names "INCLUDE" and "LIB" are _already used_
across our Makefiles for command line parameters (see for example
main/solenv/inc/target.mk).

There is a conflict of names: the environment variables and the
command line parameters have different syntax. Therefore, in order to
let VC++ find everything it needs, we must either:

 A- rename the Makefile variables INCLUDE and LIB into something else
    (such as AOO_INCLUDE or CMDLINE_INCLUDE)

 B- forget about environment variables and only use command-line
    parameters (i.e. introduce VC_INCLUDE being the contents of Visual
    Studio's INCLUDE environment variable adapted to the command-line
    syntax).

I would go for option A- because option B- would lead to _very_ long
command lines and I would expect problems.

But would I stomp on anyone's feet if I did that? Would it be bad
practice? Would it violate any standards?

I am open to suggestions and criticism. Please let me hear your
opinion!