Am 15.05.21 um 18:29 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
On 2021-05-14 10:04, Marcus wrote:
Keith, thanks for creating new notes.

I've added a missing space to the headline.
Also moved it to the previously created release schedule, sorry haven't
told about it yet.

I remember that you wanted to create a new template structure for the
release notes. Is this already done? Or is it coming later?

This reflects the new template structure. I will also be sending a link
to a PDF file for all to comment on under its own thread.

Confluence is a Wiki system where everybody can do changes. And you can add comments - for the whole page or just select some specific text, and click the comment icon on the mouse tip.

Do you see a further advantage with a PDF that the above doesn't fulfill yet? Please note that attachments to mailing lists are mostly not possible.

Thanks

Marcus